The 2020 NCACA Fall Meeting
NO IN PERSON MEETING FOR 2020
After careful consideration, the NCACA has decided that we will not be holding our annual meeting and banquet in person this year
Contact the NCACA
If you have any questions regarding our association, our events or membership inquiries, please SEND US AN EMAIL.
716 Richmond St.
Raleigh, NC 27609
What is the NCACA?
We are a state organization that promotes and upgrades the agricultural consulting profession by:
- Helping consultants find up-to-date information on management principles and techniques.
- Promoting research on new state-of-the-art agricultural management production and products.
- Assisting producers in using the most effective, economical, and environmentally sound farming practices.
- Increasing public awareness of the role independent professional consultants have in modern agriculture.
- Shaping long-term agricultural production and philosophies from a local to a federal level.
What is an agricultural consultant?
Supporting Member Registration
Supporting Members are our Industry Partners and are vital to the success of the NCACA.